Saturday, January 18, 2020

My Winter Vacation

On 18th poush our exams over. From, 19th our winter vacation begins. Their was educational tour during  our winter vacation but I didn’t went as my parents aloud me because of my personal problems. On the very 1st day, Angela came to my house around 11:30AM. After some time, firstly we went to KL tower, then Bhatbhatini and lastly at Boudha. We were too hungry so, we went to one nearby hotel and ate Mo:Mo’s. Even we ate panipuri and chatpate. After eating, we returned to our home.

On the 2nd day i didn’t go anywhere. I woke up , i became fresh than have the breakfast. After sometime i even have the dinner. No one was at the home so, I did all the works. After finishing all the work, I start using my mobile. Again my brother came from college so i gave him the dinner and wash those dishes.Then after a while, I started preparing lunch and serve them.I literally enjoyed eating because it was too much tasty. Even I look those live videos presented by   girendra brother on facebook.On the 3rd day, I did all the work, just listened music and used Facebook. 



On the 4th ,Angela came to my home and we went to Swayambhu. We ate laphimg and pani puri. Then we returned home.

 On the 5th day, I went to Angela’s home. Then we went to Kapan Ghumba. I started making tiktok and we even clicked some photos. We ate Mo:Mo and returned home.

On the 6th day, Again I went to Angela’s house. We didn’t go anywhere. As Angela started using Facebook I started making tiktok’s. Then we went to eat pani puri and laphing too

On the 7th day, I went to hospital for my personal treatment. Even I slept for the long time.

On the 8th day, Angela came to my house. Then we tried to make haluwa but that day it wasn’t cooked properly because of our carelessness. We went to hotel nearby my home and ate Mo:Mo and Pizza.


One 9th day, me and Angela went to Anusha's house for shopping. We bought some clothes and shoes. Then, we ate laphing and panipuri. We came back to my home and I helped them to take a local bus to reach their home and they went home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment