Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My father

                                My Father

A father is a male parent of the family who guides, loves and cares his children all through the life. My father is the best in the world. He is an intelligent, strong  person. He is medium height and moderately plump. My Father has brown eyes. My father wears neat and clean dress.

My father is the head of the family. He is 46 years old. My father is an technician. He does hardworking. Although his earning is not great, he is satisfied. He knows how to utilize the money properly. He fulfills our necessary demands. He loves us all and in return, we love and respect him too. He also can cook food also. He loves eating new delicious foods. His favorite food is kheer. He also use to help needy people. He comes home from work late and tired. Then we try not to make noise at home ,so as not to disturb father to rest.

In every step of my life, I believed that my father is the most ideal person in the world for me. I just want to be like him. I feel proud of being child of generous, hardworking and intelligent person.


No comments:

Post a Comment